Monday, February 2, 2009

Fish Hooks

So at 12:01 a.m., pumped up on adrenaline after watching over six hours of football (most of it played OVER and OVER and OVER again), I made these awesomely grandiose plans for my Monday.

All of the laundry would get done.

The huge box of 'paperwork' would get tackled, completed, and filed.

And I would scrapbook the rainy afternoon away.

And then the fish hooks got in the way.

6:30 a.m.

Diarrhea started.

Eight times before 8:00.

Fish hooks, you say?

That's the way I describe the pain.

Imagine that a fish hook is being pulled through your guts, all thirty feet of them. Every time you have a bowel movement. And then imagine that you have over ten bowel movements a day. What if you had fifty bowel movements a day?

Some people compare it to swallowing a saw.

Nope, it's fish hooks for me.

So my grandiose plans have been shot down.

I will settle for getting all the laundry done.

Perhaps next Monday I will put scrapbooking FIRST on my list.

3 comments:

  1. (((Heather)))

    I'm glad you got through Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! Thank you! And MOST of the laundry got done!

    Tomorrow is another day....

    Thanks for being my friend, friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even begin to imagine how painful that is. WOW

    ReplyDelete