Monday, January 18, 2010

Dammit

I've got Poop In My Pants.

Not to be confused with Poop In My Pocket.

Seriously.

I just pooped my pants.

First time in a long time.

Then again, I didn't eat anything all day today.

And I had a dinner consisting of rabbit food and some raw fish.

Oh, and a little bit of wine.

And a day filled with crying and grieving.

Good grief.

I guess there's really no reason I should be surprised I pooped my pants.

After all, shit happens.

Literally.

To me.

A lot.

And of course,

I have a treatment tomorrow.

My body knows.

When it's time.

Even before I do.

But it doesn't have to always come back to poop, does it?

I guess it does.

Dammit.

1 comment:

  1. sending good vibes your way GF! I hope it went *OK* today. As OK as that treatment can go anyway. Hugs

    ReplyDelete