Monday, June 29, 2009

Not So Bad

I had a Remicade infusion today.

It wasn't so bad.

On the scale of Remicade hell, it was about a 3. A 1 would be NO allergic reaction at all. My last treatment was the worst one I have ever had in 9 years, so that one was a 10.

One hour in to the infusion (like F'in clockwork), the reaction started.

They knew what to do, and five minutes of Remicade hell later, I was sound asleep from all the drugs, and woke up six hours later, when the infusion was just about finished.

I am tired, and my knees are in tremendous pain (from all the 'roids), but as we all know, I have meds for that, so I hope to rest and sleep soundly tonight as we all have a big day tomorrow, wrapping up loose ends for our big trip. (Details forthcoming).

Another Crohnie found my POOP blog today, and we have 'met', and I have guided her to this site.

God is good.
All the time.
All the time.
God is good.

He really, really, really IS.

No comments:

Post a Comment