Sunday, September 20, 2009

Meth Lover

Okay, that's probably a bit extreme.

But after following Dr. Pain's explicit instructions to take the methadone every eight hours, whether I have pain or not, guess what?

No pain!

Or at the very minimum, very manageable and tolerable pain.

Never in a million years would I have guessed I would become a 'legalized' meth user, but I'll be damned, it's working.

I've had a couple of days of really bad duodenal pain that was not controlled by the meth, but I meet with Dr. Pain tomorrow, and will ask her what my options are for breakthrough pain.

Oh, and as an aside, I wore my brand new nineteen dollar low cut Old Navy Diva jeans to church today in my new 139 lb. size 10 smoking hot bod.

Just thought I'd throw that out there, cuz it's my blog, and well, I can!

Onward we trudge!

No comments:

Post a Comment