Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Technical Difficulties

~

Clearly, there was no live feed from Tuesday's always-fun-and-oh-so-entertaining-and-painless Remicade transfusion.

Mighta had something to do with the fact that I didn't take my laptop with me.

Ummmmmm.

Duh.

Well, in another 4 weeks, we get another shot.

But again, there will not be a webcam, for HIPPA reasons, as the infusion lab seats 8 other Crohnie's, just like me, and they might have a problem with being videotaped, and I'm not a lawyer, and, and, and.............so , yeah, no webcam.

But I am going to make a concerted effort to post the transfusion process in words, as difficult as it may be, and when you read it, it will probably be reminiscent of Hunter S. Thompson. Or something.

But all my drugs will be legally administrated.

I think.

Hmmmmmmm..

How would I know, really?

No comments:

Post a Comment