Thursday, December 16, 2010

BM - Phone Home

~

So another sage friend has suggested that I get in touch with,

of all people,

Beth Moore.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anyone got her number?

Email address?

Suggestions as to how I stalk her without stalking her?

______________________________________________________________________________

Today, the spouse and I are headed to counseling.

Me for the second time (well, actually for me it's probably the eleventy thousandth time, but second time THIS go around).

Him, for the VERY first time.

Anyway.

Today, he is being very nice to me, so today, I will refer to him as my spouse, and not the golden seed provider.

Since he's actually going to counseling only tethered by a figurative ball and chain, not the literal shackles and cannonball.

So for those reasons, I'm giving him a promotion today. Or, less of a demotion. However you want to look at it.

__________________________________________________________________________

I'm not so mad today.

I'm puking my guts out today, but I'm not soooo mad about it.

I really don't want to get out of this nice warm bed.

I really, really, really don't want to take a shower.

I really don't want to get dressed and get in the car and drive the five miles to a place where I am certain I will have to have my 'game face' on before I open the door and walk down the hall.

I really don't want to use yet another box of kleenex today.

I really don't want to have an incredibly splotchy face for the rest of the day.

What do you want, Heather?

I really, really, really, want this to be O V E R.

Yep.

That's what I want.

And once again, God said HA!

~

No comments:

Post a Comment